Problem with some pdf files when convert

IMagick is a native PHP extension to create and modify images using the ImageMagick API. ImageMagick Studio LLC did not write nor does it maintain the IMagick extension, however, IMagick users are welcome to discuss the extension here.
IlianYotov
Authentication code: 8675308

Problem with some pdf files when convert

Post by IlianYotov »

Hello,
I have a problem with some of my pdf files when I try to convert them to png or other image format.
PDF files are created with FPDF, and for example when try to convert pdf with arial font there isn't a problem, but when I change the font, convert doesn't make png files. I dont have access to shell and try to create Imagick object from pdf file.

This is error log file:

[20-Jun-2011 23:37:30] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Imagick' not found in /home/yotoveu7/public_html/test/test_problem.php on line 2
[20-Jun-2011 23:37:49] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message 'no decode delegate for this image format `/tmp/magick-XXxPE1D3'' in /home/yotoveu7/public_html/test/test_problem.php:2
Stack trace:
#0 /home/yotoveu7/public_html/test/test_problem.php(2): Imagick->__construct('problem.pdf')
#1 {main}
thrown in /home/yotoveu7/public_html/test/test_problem.php on line 2

tested in:
Imagick module version: 3.0.1
ImageMagick version: 6.2.8

I think that the problem can be the exotic fonts, but I'm not sure.
Is anyone have an idea what is the problem?
ustas19
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Problem with some pdf files when convert

Post by ustas19 »

Provide full script and check that you included all necessary files in php script or you need use autoloading
Make movie online for free, easy&fast.