Kudos To All The Contributors To Imagemagick

Post here to shower the ImageMagick developers with praise or discuss how you could have done a better job if you developed ImageMagick. Or talk about how Photoshop is better than ImageMagick. Even complain about how no one answered your postings in the Users forum. Venting and musings welcomed here.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Kudos To All The Contributors To Imagemagick

Post by fmw42 »

I seem to be the first to post here.

So I would like thank all the contributors to Imagemagick for such a terrific tool and all their hard work. Special thanks goes to Magick, Anthony and RMabry. Magick started and has devoted many years to this effort. I am continually amazed at how quickly he gets bugs fixed and new releases out. Yet, he still finds time to add new features. Anthony has put in a great deal of work adding new features and developing his Examples pages without which most of us would be lost. Both of them can always be counted on to answer questions in the forum. Thanks also goes to RMabry for his efforts over the years and for the recent long effort to update the options page documentation. Thanks also to all the other software contributors.

Thanks again for such a diverse application and all the hard work that has gone into it.

Fred Weinhaus