Linux-compile trouble

MagickWand for PHP is an object-oriented PHP interface to ImageMagick. Use this forum to discuss, make suggestions about, or report bugs concerning MagickWand for PHP.
tsr

Linux-compile trouble

Post by tsr »

[edit] I was writing this at the same time as the other thread please respond there as it seems better phrased, etc and there is only need for one[/edit]

Hi,

Ok, I'm trying to get this working, what I've done is the following:

- dl and compile PHP (5.2.1) in /usr/local/src
- dl and compile IM (6.3.2-7) - I'm aware magickwand says 6.3.2-1 but I couldn't find that on the interweb
- dl MWforPHP (1.0.0) follow the instructions at magickwand.org and get the following error:

Code: Select all

/bin/bash /usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile /usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/meta_ccld  -Iext/magickwand/ -I/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/ext/magickwand/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/include -I/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/main -I/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1 -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/ext/date/lib -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/TSRM -I/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/Zend  -D_REENTRANT -DTHREAD=1  -I/usr/include -g -O2 -pthread -DZTS  -prefer-non-pic -c /usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/ext/magickwand/magickwand.c -o ext/magickwand/magickwand.lo 
/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/ext/magickwand/magickwand.c:896: error: 'zif_magickgetimageproperty' undeclared here (not in a function)
/usr/local/src/php-5.2.1/ext/magickwand/magickwand.c:1076: error: 'zif_magicksetimageproperty' undeclared here (not in a function)
make: *** [ext/magickwand/magickwand.lo] Fel 1
Any ideas?

/Tomas