HOW TO USE "F/X MOSAIC"???

Use this forum for comments, suggestions or problems related to the online ImageMagick Studio web interface @ https://imagemagick.org/MagickStudio.
scarlet

HOW TO USE "F/X MOSAIC"???

Post by scarlet »

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO USE
F/X MOSAIC??

THERE ARE NO PARAMETERS.
ALL IT SAYS IS THAT ONE NEEDS
"A SERIES OF IMAGES"

?????

I AM ON WEBTV. NO PUTER.

THANK YOU
SCARLET
mlski

Post by mlski »

I'm no help - I was hoping I had something from the old IM forum back in the day on webtv, but it looks like I have a lot of stuff - but not mosaic. Sorry.
BDiana

Post by BDiana »

Hi Scarlet,

the little asterisk next to the features indicates, that a parameter input is required.
There is NO asterisk next to mosaic.
What makes you think of parameter settings in "mosaic"? Were you thinking of geometry offset number settings? If yes, that certainly would be a super addition to have in F/X and DECORATE+Extra Attributes. So far, there is no input field for it though.

I like to help you in your quest, but don't understand your inquiry.
I use mosaic with msntv exclusively in conjunction with the clipboard.
It really creates IMAGE MAGICK this way lol. I hope you'll give it a try.
I am sure you know already how the clipboard works?

Diana
scarlet

RE: MOSAIC

Post by scarlet »

HI DIANA:

BINGO!!!!!
YOU HIT IT....

I WAS LOOKING IN THE EXPLANATIONS LINK WHEN I WAS SEEING WHAT WAS REQUIRED AND ME THINK MY SEMANTICS WAS NOT VERY CLEAR RE: PARAMETERS

THE EXPLANATION CALLED FOR "A SERIES OF IMAGES" AND THIS IS WHAT I HAD IN MIND AS PARAMETERS , WHICH WE BOTH KNOW IS NOT THE RIGHT TERMINOLOGY.

SO, BOTTOMLINE,
SERIES OF IMAGES

IT DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW MANY?
WHAT KIND?
HOW WHEN WHEREFORE.

SINCE YOU USE IT ALOT,
COULD YOU HELP ME OUT A BIT HERE?

ONE OF MY MEMBERS HAS BEEN REALLYYY TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT AND SHE IS CONVINCED THERE ARE PARMS, I TOLD HER IT CALLED FOR A SERIES OF IMAGES BUT I WAS NOT SURE , AS IN MORPHING, DIRECTORY OF THEM OR WHAT?

SO I AM FIRST GOING TO BE VERYY HAPPY TO TELL HER TO GIVE THE PARMS A REST LOLOL
AND SECOND,
THAT YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS.

COULD YOU HELP US IF YOU GET TIME?

THANX,
SCARLET
BDiana

Post by BDiana »

If I understood you correctly, then you are familiar with Scri8e's tute on morphing.
With msntv, a "series of images" in 'mosaic' requires exactly the same method as in morphing.
Your individual image frames will mosaic from your NW offset 0,0

Hope that helps
Diana :wink:
SilviaS

Post by SilviaS »

:) :) :)