Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 2019-11-28T01:17:19-07:00
- Authentication code: 1152
I have this heic image file from a Samsung Galaxy S10.
- It is converted correctly with:
- It is displayed correctly if I say it's sRGB:
Code: Select all
display -colorspace sRGB 20191125_113126.heic
- but colors are completely off (washed out) by default (display 20191125_113126.heic)
autodetect colorspace the same way as mogrify
File link https://photos.app.goo.gl/tjqPPcAtsAEyMrdM8
(I can upload elsewhere if needed)
- Posts: 12897
- Joined: 2010-01-23T23:01:33-07:00
- Authentication code: 1151
- Location: England, UK
A HEIC file may not be sRGB, or any other "-colorspace" option. It may contain a profile, such as "Display P3".
I don't know if "display" takes regard of profiles. If not, then you should convert it to sRGB (or whatever your screen needs).
You can convert the image to sRGB, if you want, with "-profile sRGB.icc", assuming sRGB.icc is in your current directory.