ImageMagick ./. Apache ( complex )

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
Dan_Drums
Authentication code: 6789

ImageMagick ./. Apache ( complex )

Post by Dan_Drums »

Dear Guys,

I am at my wits end. I am using IM on the above box together with Ajaxplorer( latest ) (c) Charles du Jeu. Over in the appropriate support forums it turns out that none
can help, so I registered here in the hope someone can shed some light on this. The PHP code of the root application triggers a call against
convert (and gs /w nox11 latest ) to render a JPG off a PDF file selected to preview. All other formats work as expected.
Other than Ajaxplorer, apache "fails" with the following in the errlog:

Code: Select all

convert: Postscript delegate failed `[PATH_TO_PDF]': No such file or directory @ error/pdf.c/ReadPDFImage/678.
convert: no images defined `/usr/local/www/ajaxplorer/data/cache/imagick_thumb/7e540d0aceaa0a5f39d87c69237b1b61.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3078.
Can someone explain what that means ?

The PHP source throws another error, stating that it cannot rename something which does exist. The PHP routine fails here:

Code: Select all

rename($tmpFileThumb, $targetFile); 
The files and the path/s actually exist and all the other pieces needed for the system to function are strictly done by the book. This is, to my knowledge,
not a permissions issue. Sudo'ing the involved commands ( with www ) on the tty works like a charm.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Dan