Looking for an IM expert

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
perhapsyes
Authentication code: 6789

Looking for an IM expert

Post by perhapsyes »

I represent a company interested in hiring someone who is an expert in IM, who would be able to look at an image and be able to replicate, to the best of their abilities, an effect found in that image. An NDA would be required and it would be contract-based with competitive compensation.

Sorry to be so vague, but this job would require an NDA to be signed and contracts would be signed. We could discuss more and you can show me a demonstration of what you've done if there's an interest.
mrmattnc
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Looking for an IM expert

Post by mrmattnc »

Just trying to reel in the scope a touch; I'm not sure which scenario you're referring to:

1) You have a sample image with some kind of effect on it. You need a developer to approximate that effect on future images as closely as possible. Example: You need the commands to approximate what an instagram filter does to a photo.

2) You have a series of images with different effects on them. You need a developer to write something that can identify the effect, then approximate it on the fly. Example: You need software that figures out which instragram filter was used on an input image, and apply that effect to a different image.