ImageMagick license for javascript library

Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
alxcube
Authentication code: 1152

ImageMagick license for javascript library

Post by alxcube »

Hi!
I've made js library for image distortions. I've organized code differently, but almost all algorithms and even comments are taken from ImageMagick source. I want to publish library under ImageMagick license, but I'm confused with licenses and actually don't know what to do.
The licence says:
It requires you to:
  • provide clear attribution to ImageMagick Studio LLC for any distributions that include ImageMagick software.
How can I do that? I mention that the algorithms are from ImageMagick in library description and also there are links to corresponding ImageMagick sources in code comments (and in auto-genereted documentation). Is that enough?

Thanx for your response! )

UPD: oops, looks like i've missed forum section. Don't want to post duplicates, hope moderator will move it to correct section.

magick
Site Admin

Re: ImageMagick license for javascript library

Post by magick »

Attribution can be as simple as mentioning you utilize ImageMagick @ https://imagemagick.org. If you directly use any of the ImageMagick source you need to include the ImageMagick license with your source distribution.

alxcube
Authentication code: 1152

Re: ImageMagick license for javascript library

Post by alxcube »

Thank you!